Sure Steel, Inc. knows that quality is the result of intelligent effort. Sure Steel, Inc.’s commitment to quality is recognized by the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) and Sure Steel, Inc. maintains AISC’s Advanced Steel Erector Certification, the highest level of certification offered by AISC.
Sure Steel Quality Goals:
- To ensure work conforms to the contract documents
- To prevent construction defects from occurring
- To select qualified, quality-oriented subcontractors
- To perform timely inspections and tests by Sure Steel, Inc., subcontractors, and third party inspection personnel
- To minimize rework during the course of construction
- To ensure warranties are preserved