Sure Steel, Inc. is a nationally-recognized leader in the supply and erection of pre-engineered metal buildings, structural steel, and associated components. We are looking for hardworking, reliable employees to join our team.
Sure Steel, Inc. employs individuals who possess the following traits:
- Highly motivated
- Strong work ethic
- Capacity to think and learn
- Health Insurance: We offer full health benefits including medical, dental and vision with a network that spans across the United States so you’re taken care of regardless of where you’re located.
- Financial Well Being: We understand just how important the well being of our employees is which is why we strive to help employees money work for them. Our 401K with employer match, financial planning and budgeting will do just that.
- Zero Harm Safety Culture.
- Advancement and Training: We believe in promoting continuous improvement and allowing opportunities for our employees to build a career with us.
- Paid Time Off: Employees begin accruing PTO on day one and is available for use after 90 days of employment.
Job Requirements and Essential Functions
- Must be able to work up to 60 hrs./week in stressful situations and in adverse conditions.
- Must be dependable and show up to work each day.
- Must be willing to learn new trades.
- Must be able to do physical labor and lift up to 50 lbs. daily.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Cannot be afraid of heights.
- Must be able to pass E-Verify, background check, and drug test.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Transparency in Coverage
These files are being provided pursuant to the requirements of the Health Plan Transparency in Coverage Rule, and the data herein is intended solely for that purpose. Sure Steel Inc. and UHC disclaims the fitness of the data herein for any other purpose, including use in any third-party database or product. Any such use and any liability attached thereto is at the risk of such third party.
You must be logged in to post a comment.