Sure Steel, Inc. has the capability to develop, provide, and install turn-key Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings (PEMB). This is accomplished by partnering with professional PEMB suppliers that have the capabilities of designing PEMB’s to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. These partners include but are not limited to: Garco Building Systems, Varco Building Systems, and Nucor Building Systems. All PEMB’s will be fabricated using quality materials and proven methods that can efficiently satisfy a wide range of structural and aesthetic design requirements.
PEMB’s can be tailored to suit a wide variety of structural applications. An efficiently designed PEMB can be lighter than the conventional steel buildings by up to 30 percent. Lighter weight equates to less steel and a potential price savings in structural framework.
Climax Molybdenum Autoclave Restart Project
- 200,000 square feet mill complex
- Building height of 115 feet
- 5,289 tons of structural and miscellaneous steel
- 5 bridge cranes utilized, including one crane with a 110 ton capacity spanning 120 feet
- Pre-Engineered Buildings with 2 inch insulated metal panels
- Albany rubber roll-up doors
- 81,620 manhours worked
- Project site elevation 11,400 feet
- Column web (depth) of: 6 feet on most columns
You must be logged in to post a comment.